Monday 26 October 2009

Yohoo..wake up at 8.00

Today woke up at 8.00 A.M in the morning. A huge success after weeks of sleeping and waking up late. Went to the Lab at 9.00 A.M and met Yoshida Sensei. Today the plan is to help my labmate, Suto-Kun build his Pulley-Belt machine for his research experiment. We planned to finish the pulley mechanism structure before 12.00 but encountered some technical problem . It seems that the Aluminium pulley structure cannot be drilled with a 2mm drill bit and we ended up breaking 3 drill bit during the process. Instead we had to use 3.5 mm drill bit and later fix the axle to the pulley with a screw...what a day.

I haven't yet update my Iphone's OS and plan to do so today. . arghh.. why is it everytime i wanna do something , a lot of problem appeared in my mind, pulling me back..Gosh i guess that is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment