Monday 26 October 2009

2009-10-26

ahh..the Monday blues..woke up at 1.30 PM today. I think this habit is killing me, seriously. Got to break away from this cycle. Tomorrow got to wake upat 9.00 AM early coz i have a meeting with Yoshida Sensei.
I've been thinking whether i should update my Iphone to OS 3.1 or just leave it to OS 3.0. It seems that OS 3.1 have many new features and many new apps require OS 3.1 to run. But one of the problem that i'm facing is that if i update my iphone the all of my previous cydia apps will be removed and reinstalling them is a bit problematic. I have some cydia apps that i really depend on in my daily life n i dont really want to remove them coz even after reinstalling them back, my previous settings will be resetted. But i guess , i'll should update my phone after all. I'll be posting the method here if it works .

No comments:

Post a Comment